1. تنويه:
    تم إيقاف التسجيل في المنتدى مؤقتا، للتواصل أو طلب الانضمام للمنتدى، نرجو التواصل معنا.
    الأعضاء السابقون ما يزال بإمكانهم تسجيل الدخول.

اقوال عن الشجاعة

هذا النقاش في 'البرمجة اللغوية العصبية وبرامج تطوير الذات' بدأه hessuka، ‏31 مايو 2009.

1. hessuka

hessuka عضو جديد

Courage is residence to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear : mark twain

الشجاعة هي إتقان الخوف ، و ليست غياب الخوف : مارك توين : الكاتب الأمريكي الساخر الشهير

A genuine leader is not a searcher for consensus but a molder of consensus : martin loather king junior.

A man must consider what a rich round he advocates when he becomes a conformist : Ralf wood Orson

Behold the turtle, he makes progress only when he sticks his nick out : James Brian Cornet

أنظروا إلى السلحفاة, فهي تتقدم فقط عندما تبرز رأسها لأعلى : جيمس براين كورنت

Courage and perseverance have a magical telsement of for which difficulties disappear an obstacles vanishing the air : John Couinsy Adams

Courage is rightly astemed the first of human quality because it is the quality which guarantees all others : Winston churchly

الشجاعة تعتبر بحق أول الصفات الإنسانية لأنها هي الصفة التي تضمن بقية الصفات : ونستن تشرشل

Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak , courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen : Winston churchly

الشجاعة هي ما أن تقف و تتحدث, و هي أيضا أن تجلس و تستمع : ونستن تشرشل

dance like no one is watching , love like you will never be heard , seeing like no one is listening ,live like it’s heaven on earth : William burkeys

ارقص كأنه لا أحد يشاهدك, حب كأنك لن تسمع أبد, غنى كأنه لا أحد يستمع عش كأنها الجنة على الأرض: ويليام بركلي

Dwever me from the man who never make a mistake , and also from the man who make the same mistake twice : Dr. William mayo

من الشخص الذي لا يخطئ أبدا، و أيضاً من الشخص الذي يقع في نفس الخطأ مرتين: الدكتور ويليام ميو

Don’t bother just being better than your contimpriris or predsesors , try to be better than yourself : William foutner

لا تحاول أن تتفوق على منافسيك و أقرانك فقط ، بل حاول أن تتفوق على نفسك :: وليم فوتنر

don’t pay any attention to critics , don’t even ignore them : samuel goldmen

لا تعرى أى إنتباه للنقاد ، و لا حتى تتجاهلهم : ساموئيل جولدمان

failure is un important , it takes a courage to make a fool from one self : charlie chapplen

الفشل لا يهم ، أنه من الشجاعة أن تجعل من نفسك أضحوكة :شارلى شابلن

go confidently in the direction of your dreams , live the life you imagined : henry david throwan

توجه بكل ثقة إلى اتجاه أحلامك , عش الحياة التي تخيلتها : هنرى دافيد

he that would first have the fruit must climb the tree : tomas ford

الذى يحصل على الفاكهة هو من يتسلق الشجرة : توماس فورد

i am not afraid of storms for i am learning how to sail my ship : louisa may alka

أنا لا أخاف من العواصف لأنني أتعلم كيف أبحر بسفينتي : لويسا ماى الكا

i’ve learned this at least by my experiement that if one advanced confidently in the direction of his dreams and endavrest to live the life that he has imagend he will meet with his success unexpected uncomenalice

i shall be telling this with a sie some where ages and ages hence tow road devirshed in a wood and i , i took the one less traveled by . and that have made all the difference : robert frost

if at first the idea is not upsert then there is no hope for it : albert einistein

اذا لم تكن الفكرة في البداية سخيفة ، فليس هناك أمل فيها : ألبرت أينشتين

if you take risks you may fail but if you don’t take risks you will surely fail thow greatest risk of all is to be nothing : robert gotheta

إذا قمت بالمخاطرة فربما تفشل ، لكن إذا لم تخاطر فإنك ستفشل بالتأكيد لأن المخاطرة الأكبر هى أن تكون لا شئ : روبرت جوثيتا .

if you wanna catch beast you don’t see everyday you have to go out of the way . you have to go to places no other can get to . you have to get cold and you have to get wet too : dr. seus

إذا أردت أن تقبض على وحش لا تراه كل يوم ، يجب أن تخرج من الطريق . يجب أن تذهب لأماكن لم يذهب إليها شخص آخر . يجب أن تشعر بالبرد و بالبلل أيضاً . : دكتور سوس كاتب الأطفال الشهير

is not the life a hundred time too short to poor ourselves : fredrek neicheh

it is better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life : elisabith kenning

من الأفضل ان تكون أسدا ليوم على أن تكون نعجة طوال حياتك : إليزابيث كيننج

one determined person can make a significant difference, a small group of determined people can change the course of history : sonia jhonson

شخص واحد عاقد العزم يمكن أن يقوم بعمل تغيير كبير ، مجموعة صغيرة من الأشخاص عاقدي العزم يمكنها أن تغير مسار التاريخ : سونيا جونسون

one man with courage makes a majority : Andrew Jackson

رجل واحد لديه الشجاعة يمثل أغلبية : اندرو جاكسون

resenable people adapt themselves to the world , unreasonable people attempt to adapt the wourld to them selves . all progress therefore debend on the unreasonable people : jourge pernard show

الاشخاص المنطقيون يأقلمون أنفسهم مع العالم ، أما الأشخاص الغير منطقيون فإنهم يحاولون أن يأقلموا العالم مع أنفسهم ، لذا فكل التقدم يعتمد على الأشخاص غير المنطقيين : جورج برنارد شو

taking a new step uttering a new world is what people fear most : Theodore destesky

أخذ خطوة جديدة و نطق كلمة جديدة هو أكثر شئ يخافه الناس : تيودور توديسكى

the man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything : William counermgy

الرجل الذي لا يخطئ فإنه لا ينجز عادةً أي شئ : ويليام كونرمرجى

the only thing to fear is fear itself : Franklin d. rosfelt

الشئ الوحيد الذي يجب الخوف منه هو الخوف نفسه : فرانكلين روزفيلت

there are two kind of men you don’t amount too much those who can’t do what they’re told and those who do nothing else : sereth couleth

هناك نوعان من الرجال الذين لا تقابلهم كثيراً , هؤلاء الذين يفعلون كما يؤمرون ، و هؤلاء الذين لا يفعلون أى شئ غير ذلك . : سيريث كوليث

there is plenty of intellegence in the world but the courage to do things differently is in short supply : merlin vosevalt

هناك وفرة في الذكاء في العالم لكن الشجاعة في عمل الأشياء بشكل مختلف قليلة الوجود : ميرلين فوزفالت

when you can’t choose between two evenly balanced courses of action to take choose the bolder : general dougy base salon

اذا لم تستطع الاختيار بين طريقين متساويين للتصرف اختر الأجرأ. الجنرال دوجى باسولون

a bit of advice given to a young native american at the time of his inatietance : as you go the way of life you will se a great kasem…… jump it’s not as wide as you think : josef campell

نصيحة صغيرة لأمريكي أصلى صغير في وقت الـ في مشوار حياتك سترى عظيم …. إقفز فإنه ليس واسعاً كما تظن : جوزيف كامبل

anything is possible you can be told that there is a 90% chance or a 50% chance or a 1% chance but you have to believe and you have to fight : lance Armstrong

كل شئ ممكن . يمكن أن يقال ان هناك فرصة 90% أو 50 % أو 1 % لكن يجب أن تؤمن و يجب أن تصارع : لانس أرمسترونج رائد الفضاء

burdens are the foundation of ease and the better things the fore runner of blegure : mevwana rubi

courage is the human vurge that accounts most , courage to act on a limited knowlage and insufficent evedence , that’s all any of us have : robery france

الشجاعة هى الفضيلة الإنسانية التى تهم أكثر ، الشجاعة في التصرف على معرفة محدودة و أدلة غير كافية ، هذا كل ما لدى أى منا :: روبرت فرانس

do not pray for an easy life , pray for the strenghth to endure a difficult one for better it is to dare mighty things , to win gloriath trimps even though checker by faliure that to take ranks with those poor spearth that neither enjoy much nor suffer much because they live in a great twilight that knows not victory nor defeat : tedy rosefelt

our greates glory is not of never failing but in rising up every time we fall : ralf autowamerson

أعظم أمجادنا ليست في عدم الفشل و لكنها في الوقوف في كل مرة نقع فيها : رالف أوتووامرسون

great spirits have always found violent oposition from the medeyoker minds . the ladder can not understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly supmet to holatority pradjutess that honestly and couragesly uses his intellegence

any cowred ——— but i’d rather far die on a mountain side than in bed : charles winberg

any fool can cretesise, condemnd and complain . and most fools do . : benjamin franklin

أى شخص أحمق يمكن أن ينتقد ، يتهم و يشتكى . و أغلب الحمقى يفعلون : بنجامين فرانكلين

pay no attention to what a critic says , a statue has never been arrected in honor of a critic : jene sofelies

لا تعطى أى انتباه لما يقوله النقاد , فلم يبنى أي تمثال في شرف ناقد : جين سوفيليس

so long as i have acted from duty and convectjes i am in different to tomas sheers i think they would propably do me more good than harm : wenston churchel

I’ve learned over the years that if ones mind is made up this demeneshes fear knowing what must be done does a way with fear : rosa parks

تعلمت عبر التاريخ أنه إذا كان الشخص مصمماً على شئ فإن هذا يهزم الخوف و معرفة ما يجب فعله تلغى الخوف : روزا باركس

2. شكرا على الموضوع الرائع أخي hessuka

3. mohamedali

mohamedali مشرف عام

موضوع جميل جدا ومفيد
    بارك الله فيك وغفر لك ذنبك واعزك اخى الفاضل

4. Haitham sadoon

Haitham sadoon مشرف

مشكور موضوع جيد وحكم رائعة

شارك هذه الصفحة